Monday, July 11, 2011

Stolen Property

Today I woke up and did not have nothing to write about. Not until my friend asked me to look at some property near where I live. When I approached this property I was not sure what to expect. As I was looking at the house and yard area I realized their condenser was missing. No wonder the owners, living out of town, wanted someone to look at the property. Then it hit me. With this economy like this. Condenser everywhere may be chosen targets for theft. Scrap metal is being hunted down by any means necessary. The economy has pushed some people to the edge. To the point they will do anything to survive. We may not think about it, but it is very real. It is unfortunate and a problem that effects you and me. So that is what we will talk about.

A lot of people have dogs and usually do not have problems with theft, but what about those people who do not have dogs and do not care to have one. Their are a lot of ideas floating around out their. Still use caution and investigate the product and the companies offering the product. Sometimes the product is fine and the company work is less than expected or vice versa. Look for and call quality companies to see if they have anything to offer for your a/c system security. With this type of theft on the rise companies might have the products on the shelf waiting for purchase. If that does not work than call the product manufacturer and ask who offers their product. Sometimes you might, on rare occasions, have to buy the product and hire someone to install it.

Their are a few products out there. So do your research and be sure you understand what you are getting. Since I do not promote any products I cannot list the name of any products on this page. Just type air conditioning+blog in a GOOGLE search and browse through those results. Google usually grabs the best promotions out there. Also, try to play with the search phrase a little bit, too. Good Luck!

Remember to email me with any questions you may have about air conditioning. Just email me at realbiz@cox.net.

Thank you
Dwayne

No comments:

Post a Comment